3. Gather every detail you want photographed beforehand and leave it all together: Shoes, jewelry, outfit, perfume/cologne, watch, invitations, rings, etc. If they’re all in one place when I arrive, I won’ t have to bug you or distract you and you can just focus on getting ready!
4. Get ready somewhere within a 10-15 minute drive of your ceremony or venue! If something happens and sets you back by 10-15 minutes, it will be extra stressful knowing you have a 30 minute drive with possible traffic than if it’s right down the street!
There are a few things to consider about the “getting ready” portion of the day.
- Do you want to share a “first look” with your fiance, your dad or any other person who plays a huge role in your life?
- Will you and your partner exchange gifts or letters during this time? If so make sure your photographers are present when you open them, so we can photograph your reactions.
- Are there certain women in your life who would appreciate seeing you get into your gown?